Age : 20 years old
Tutorial group : group 3
Lecturer : Assoc Prof Datin Dr. Norizan Abdul Razak
1. Do you enjoy blogging?
Yes because this is my first experience to have my own blog although it is only for posting my SKBP-1023 assignment and I really enjoy it.
2. Based on your experience what is benefit of blogging?
The benefit of blogging is we can share our ideas or opinions with another people without need to feel guilty and there is no limit.
3. Do you need more assistance to set your blog?
Of course I need more assistance right now to set my blog because this is my first blog. I need someone else to help and explain to me what the function for each gadget is.
4. Do you have any memorable / favorite topic in your blog?
No memorable and favourite topic.
5. List 5 advantages of blogging for you
· The process is more like play and less like work
· Blogging is easy
· Blog can reflect the personality
· Cost efficient advertising
· Blog can be a positive way of getting feedback, and keeping your finger on the pulse, as readers react to certain pieces, suggest story ideas, etc.
6. List 5 disadvantages of blogging
· Most people don’t have very much to say that’s interesting, and or are unable to write down their ideas in a compelling and clear manner.
· I have often found that the people who have most time to write have least to say, and the people who have most to say don’t have enough time to write it. Thus, the real expertise within the organization lays hidden, as you get drowned in trivia.
· Like practically everything else on the Web, blogs are easy to start and hard to maintain.
· It can be quite stressful when you’re overwhelmed with posting schedules, deadlines, e-mails and other mambo jumbo that might intervene. This all ads up and can be damaging to your health.
· There is a risk that an ill-judged comment could be seized upon by the media or disgruntled investors.
7. Will you continue blogging after the course?
Yes because I feel this blog can be medium to contact for each other between my course mate and me, and also between my lecturer and me.
8. Do you think that blogging improve your writing?
9. Do you think that we should continue with blogging activity for the next batch of students?
10. Will you recommend your friend to blog?
11. Can you teach a friend to set up his or her blog?
No by right now and yes for the future.